Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Early Start of This Wednesday

Today, I am an early riser as I ended my yesterday at 8:00 last evening. Very tired, probably because of some allergies I am coping with. At 3:00 am I was ready to start my today. Trouble is, the day isn't ready for me. Others are still sleeping. I have to keep relatively quiet. So what is the advantage of getting up so early?

For one thing, I can blog, which I am doing now. The clicking of the keyboard is minimal. :)
My today will be full. I will need to take a midday nap to feel refreshed for this evening. We have planned a family evening dinner. We will be eating homemade pizza that my son-in-law volunteered to prepare for us. I will make some macaroni and cheese for the children as per their request. We have had family nights for so many years, we have come to expect it. There are now five grandchildren to add to the table. Soon they can add in a dish of their own!

Yes, I will use the quiet part of this morning to read. That will make it all worth it!





No comments:

Post a Comment